December 19, 2017

A Christmas Poem

A beautiful Christmas poem from one of our Warrior Moms.  I thought this was so perfect for all of us, I asked for permission to share with all of you.  Kathy graciously agreed. 
 
To all Mothers Who Know this Christmas season:
 
A Christmas Message 
Throughout the Christmas season, and the whole year through,
The Savior of the world is calling, out to me and you.
“I’ll lift your heavy burdens, and make them oh so light,
If you will just have faith in me, and try to do what’s right.

“I’ve paved the way for you to go, if you’ll just follow me,
Your willingness to draw me near, will keep you at the tree.
Keep putting on your armor, so your prepared to fight,
For Satan seeks to have you, and he fights, day and night.

You have no need to worry, for I am always here,
Remember God was not the one, who gave the gift of fear.
Your loved ones all around you, were place with so much care,
I’m confident in who you are, and all that you must bear.

Your power mom from head to toe, be sure to use the tools,
For those who don’t, will find themselves, in line with other fools.
Every morning when you rise, fall down upon your knees,
I love the time you talk with me, come visit, will you please?

Open up the scriptures, seek answers to your prayers,
The words of modern prophets, can sweep away your cares.
Take pen in hand and listen well, to where the spirit guides,
For if you do, I promise you, a calm and joyful ride.”
We celebrate the birth of Christ, every single year.
The gift he wants from each of us, he’s spoken oh so clear.
Let’s lay our troubles at his feet, and give our very best.
For then we’ll see things clearly, and we won’t feel so stressed.

Written by
Kathy Foster
12/6/2017