Introducing Life Changing Services' new Audio Series--
Like Dragons Did They Fight Podcasts!
(Each recording is between 30-45 minutes. Be sure to check back each week as new podcasts will be added regularly!)
In the Like Dragons Did They Fight Podcast Series, Karen Broadhead, parent support specialist, interviews individuals from various LCS programs and gets their personal stories, feedback, advice to others, and lessons learned. Hear about their struggles, what brought them to Life Changing Services, what they have learned, and what advice they would give to others who may be struggling. Hear their powerful testimonies and gain strength from those who have walked your same path. Hear their raw emotions as they tell about using the Atonement in their life and moving forward, one day at a time. This series is intended to provide hope and support for others who may be in a similar situation, and to help us all move forward one day at a time, trusting in the Savior.
- Warrior Mother Stephanie's story
- Warrior Mother April's story
- Link to training mentioned by April in this interview. She is referring to the messages by Elder Bednar. This is from the October 2015 Sabbath Day Observance training videos.
- Warrior Mother Julie D.'s story
- Warrior Mother of a Daughter, Diane's story
- Warrior Mother Kathy's story
Interviews with Generals:
- Sons of Helaman General Jacob's story
- Sons of Helaman General Adam
- Sons of Helaman General from AL
- Sons of Helaman General Bryton
- Sons of Helaman General Jason
- Sons of Helaman General Karlus
Interviews with Eternal Warriors graduates:
- Warrior Mother Julie's story
- Andy and Jennifer's Story--Hope for struggling relationships
- Eternal Warrior Erin's story
- Eternal Warrior Roslyn's story
- Warrior Mother and Eternal Warrior Emily
- Luke and Alana's Story
- David B.'s Story
- Markham's Story
- Destin's Story
- Cindy and Luke's Story
- James' Story
Interviews with Women of Worth:
Meet the Clinicians! Interviews with some of our Sons of Helaman clinicians.
- new Maurice Harker--History of Life Changing Services and an introduction to all of its programs.
- new Clinician Cody Hawes
- new Clinician Ben Smith
- new Clinician Pete Benson
- Clinician Michael Blair
- Clinician Ryan Christiansen
Other special Podcasts
- A Special Podcast by Karen during a Reach 10 Conference, "Recovery is a Journey, Not a Destination" https://reach10.org/recovery-pornography-addiction-journey-not-destination/
LightTheWorld Podcasts from December 2017:
- A Special #LightTheWorld Podcast with Karen and several courageous Mothers Who Know. In this podcast Karen Broadhead, founder of our parent support group, Mothers Who Know, interviews 12 women who have experienced healing through the Atonement of Jesus Christ after various trials and heartaches. They share their journey and the blessing it is to “Blessed are they that mourn; for they shall be comforted.” Matthew 5:4 This podcast is for all you Mothers Who Know! Click here to listen
- "The War Between Remembering and Forgetting"
This podcast features Maurice Harker, Director of Life Changing Services, sharing tools and techniques to help you make choices consistent with your values and the covenants you have made to always remember Jesus Christ. For “that which ye have seen me do even that shall ye do.”-3 Nephi 27:21LISTEN: http://bit.ly/mauriceharker
- "Luke and Alana's Story of Healing After Addiction" This podcast features Luke and Alana, leaders and coordinators of Men of Moroni, our self-mastery training program for LDS men. They discuss healing and boundaries after betrayal trauma: the husband and wife experience different paths of healing on the road toward forsaking, forgiveness and repairing the marriage. Luke discusses Men of Moroni, Alana discusses the WORTH group (FREE therapeutic program for wives looking for healing from a spouses' addiction). "I was in prison, and ye came unto me" - Matthew 25:36 Alana's introduction to their podcast: "Luke spent years trapped in addiction with no hope of ever breaking free. When he came forward and told me about the years of lies and betrayal, I felt like I had been ripped from my safe, happy life and thrown into an emotional prison against my will. I too could not see how to break free. In the darkest of hours, it was the Savior’s light, and grace, and love that found us. This is our story…" LISTEN: http://bit.ly/menofmoroni
For more information on any of the programs at Life Changing Services, please go to our website at www.lifechangingservices.org