In an effort to accommodate busy schedules, we have created 4 Training Recordings. Listening to these recordings will help you understand the principles being taught in the Sons of Helaman and Daughters of Light groups, training you to better support your child in the battle for sexual self-mastery. Please contact us with any questions. email@example.com
- Week 1: War Between Remembering and Forgetting/You are not the enemy. Power Calendars. (Link to audio recording #1, full version) or (Link to audio recording #2, short version)
- Talk mentioned in training #1 and #3--"Keep the Commandments", President Thomas S. Monson
- Personal Warrior Trainer information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to PWR Calendars download
- Maurice Harker on why its important to do a PWR Calendar with your son/daughter
- Week 2: Why Smart People Do Stupid Things/Science Behind Addiction. Neuro Pathways. (Link to audio recording)
- Week 3: Discernment/ Chemical Scale/Tools for your Personal Arsenal (flag pole, drills, passion project, service, writing, body and physical exercise.) (Link to audio recording)
- See also Chapter 9 in the Like Dragons Did They Fight book.
- Week 4: Warrior Chemistry/You are the Crusher, Reclaim your Liberty and Power with a Warrior's Love and Aligning your Battles with Christ.
Parent Orientation Video: This is a 90 minute video introducing the Sons of Helaman Program with both parents who had sons go through the program and Generals who have graduated from the program. Link to YouTube video
Training Videos by Maurice Harker:
- "The War Between Remembering and Forgetting" by Maurice Harker
- "Chemical Scale and Satanic Spin " by Maurice Harker
- "Your Mind is Like a Garden" by Maurice Harker
- Introduction to Life Changing Services and its programs
Parent Kit: Have you received your Parent Kit? If not, you can download it here!
It is encouraged for parents (or any others) to enroll in the more extensive Eternal Warriors training courses at anytime. Please see: http://www.eternalwarriorstraining.org for more info or to enroll. Please reach out to our Parent Support Specialist, Karen Broadhead, with any questions: email@example.com.