October 2, 2018

How to strengthen your family and yourself-- Come to Mom Power

If you’re like I once was, you might find yourself feeling fear when you consider your family and all of the challenges pressing on them. With the opposition that infiltrates our families, you may consider your home more of a war zone.
Your home is a zone, but it is not a war zone when you reclaim your power as a mom. It becomes a Heart Zone where you and your family can thrive.
The battles I have faced with my family have led me to speak boldly and claim my MOM Power! Every mom has power, even if you feel powerless.
I invite you to claim your power through my new MOM Power class. This Eight-week online experience is designed to help you gain the freedom to be the mom you want to be in your heart zone. This is the place where you fight fiercely for the ones you love the most.
My next MOM Power class begins Tuesday, October 9th and runs through Tuesday, November 27th from 9-10 am MT each week. The class is online, so you can attend no matter where you live!
ALL mothers, ALL faiths, ALL ages, ALL shoe sizes (I'll bring my 11's!) will find this powerful and helpful. Unite with me to be a purposeful and powerful mom.


Please reach out to me and my team at support@mompowertraining.com with any questions.
I'm only brave enough to do this because I have you to do it with! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for that!
Love and blessings,
Karen Broadhead
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text